Tuesday 27 November 2007

Emal sent to Virgin Active requesting actual decision maker

See below email sent to Virgin Active requesting contact info for actual decision maker:

Dear ****

Thank you once again for your helpful and constructive e mail which does indeed give clarity to some of my questions.

One point that does trouble me however is that as you mentioned, you do not want to lose members over the replacement of gym sweat towels but feel you have to accept that there will be some people who feel the club without gym towels is no longer value for money for them and may chose to leave the club. This from any perspective would of coursebe unfortunate. Now I am genuinely grateful for all your help as ******* but wish to guard myself from as it were
"shooting the messenger" something I hope I have avoided! Accordingly, and with no disrespect intended to yourself I must askwho is the person (or perhaps it is a board level decision?) to whom those of us at the gym who are unhappy with the towel reduction ought to address their complaint?

I know well your company structure is such that there is a feedback setup so that the complaints of members is given back to the top butas I'm sure you will appreciate, it would be rational for the body of unhappy members to present their petition to the actual decision makeras that would be the fair and sensible.

I emphasis it is not to in any way "go over your head" but since there is a growing petition, it is important that such a document is presented directly to the person who makes the decision in relation tothe towels.

With thanks in anticipation for your kind assistance,

Best regards,

****

No comments: